This button will get you to the page with Mary Had a Little Lamb, the Theory ID form and the music for the listening glyph and composer reading/questions for the WHITE BEAD PACKET.
Record your performance and send it to Mrs. Kraus!
This is NOT A REQUIREMENT!!! However, if you are ready to play but it isn't music class (or we just ran out of time to hear you in class!) you can absolutely send me a recording of your performance! We are using a FREE app called "Flipgrid." You will need to download the app or go to flipgrid.com in order to send me your video. YOU MUST HAVE AN EMAIL FOR THIS PROCESS. Here's how it works:
- Download FLIPGRID on your phone/tablet OR go to flipgrid.com on a computer (that has a camera). You can click here: https://info.flipgrid.com/
- Click "ENTER A FLIP CODE"
- Type kraus9048
- From here you are ready to record....click on the GREEN CIRCLE with the plus sign inside.
- It will ask you to login using your email (parent/guardian email addresses are preferred--the one from Skyward is best--I will not email back, I promise!)
- Once you are logged in you are ready!
- Click the RED CAMERA in the center to record your performance. Once finished, click the same place.
- LIsten to your recording by clicking the PLAY SIGN on the bottom right corner.
- If you DON'T LOVE IT, then click the TRASH CAN on the bottom left that says "REDO"
- If you LOVE IT, then click the GREEN ARROW in the bottom right corner.
- Now, take your picture so I know who has sent me the video.
- Make sure you type YOUR NAME in the name section.
- Submit your video!!
- That's it--you are done!! I will check Flipgrid every morning so I will be able to see your video right away. If you've earned a 3 or a 4 I will delete it after I've watched it. If there is something that needs a little work (leaky squeakies, blowing too hard, not playing with the correct hand, playing the wrong notes, etc) I will leave it up so we can watch it and talk about it.